- https://enterpriseforcearchitect.com/ – Great website around Enterprise Architecture with Salesforce. Blog dates to 2014, but still pretty relevant in terms of applying TOGAF to Salesforce Enterprise Implementation
- More to come as I surf through the wilderness of the Web…
Technical Architects wear a lot of hats, it’s a combination of sales, design, management and delivery all into one brain.
• Analytical to my approach to complex requirement : Zoom in, decompose, analyze, recompose, Zoom out.
• Mad Scientist to Master Chef Cook, willingness to determine a solution from several possible alternatives.
• From geeks to Executives, have the the verbal and written dexterity to describe ideas
• Passion for technology, but let business drive the technology and not let technology govern the business
• Layout the blueprint of the solution, and ability to facilitate and translate among different teams